Dr Shubhangi Upadhye is renowned in the field of Pediaterics with vast experience of 12 years and specialized inn Pediatric Echo cardiography, Fetal Echocardiography, International Pediatric cardiology & Pediatric cardiac critical Care.
M.B.B.S, MD (Pediatrics), fellow Ped Cardiology (London)
Training in Pediatric Cardiology:
- Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, April to June 2002.
- Royal Brompton Hospital, London, June 2002 to January 200
She has a vast experience of 12 years
- National Level- “Learning Disabilities: Horizons to be explored”: 35th National Conference of I.A.P. Kochi, 1998, Received Dr. BAL Gopal Raju Gold Medal Award.
- Hospital Level- “Learning Disabilities”: 2nd Best Research paper Award at the annual meeting of staff & research society, L.T.M.G.H., March 1998.
- “H. influenza-b, bridging the Gap in Prevention”: 2nd Best Research paper award, at the annual meeting of the Staff and Research Society, L.T.M.G. Hospital, Mumbai, April 2000.
- “Cognitive Process in Learning Disability: Best Research Proper at the annual meeting of staff & research society, L.T.M.G.H., March 2004.