Dr Sanjiv Amin is renowned in the field of Rheumatology with vast experience of 30 years and specialized in Rheumatism.
M.B.B.S. ,M.D., Internal Medicine.
He has vast expirence of 30 years in field of Rheumatology
REFEREE ON ADVISORY / EDITORIAL BOARD OF JOURNALS:
- Journal of Associations of Physicians of India - 1993
- Bombay Hospital Journal - 1995
- The Journal of Rheumatology – 1995
- Absent Left Pericardium - a study of three cases Journal of Assn Phy India, 1985, 33, 8, 39.
- Hypocalcemic Congestive Heart Failure - A Post Parathyroidectomy Complication Indian Heart Journal, 1985, 37, 5, 311.
- Virological Markers and Antibody Responses in Fulminant Viral Hepatitis Journal of Medical Virology, 1987, 23, 75.
- Clinical Profile of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in Western India Journal of Assn Phy India, 1988, 36, 8, 473.
- Lymphamatoid Granulomatosis with a Protracted Course and Prominent CNS Involvement - Report British Journal of Rheumatology, 1989, 28, 77.
- Autoantibodies in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus - A Review Journal of Assn Phy India, 1989, 37, 529.
- HLA-DQ related restriction fragment length polymorphism in rheumatoid arthritis British Journal of Rheumatology, 1989, 28, 374.
- Collagen Vascular Diseases: Neurologic Manifestations and Treatment Current Management in Neurologic Disorders, Publication of Assoc. of Physicians of Gujarat, 1989
- Medical Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis Bombay Hospital Journal, 1990, 32, 3, 33.
- Rheumatic Fever Medicine International, 1990, 75, 3141.