Dr Reshma Rao is renowned in the field of Obstretics and Gyneacology with vast experience of more than 30 years and specialized in Vaginal Surgery, Menopause and High-Risk Obstetrics.
Presented the following scientific papers :-
- “Adenomyosis of the Uterus” X Annual Conference Bombay Obst. & Gyn. Society June 1982
- “Management and Outcome of Rh-ISO immunized patients, XVII All India Obst. & Gyn. Conference,Madras Dec 1983
- “The Mini-pill, a contraceptive for the Lactating Women” IV World Congress on Human Reproduction Dec 1983
- “Role of Laparoscopy in the Evaluation of Tubal factor in Infertility” Bombay Obst. Gyn. Society Jun 1985.
PUBLISHED RESEARCH :
- “A review of 58 Rh-Iso immunised cases” Reshma R. Rao, Snehlata C. Gupte, Nayana A. Dastur, Vandana R. Walvekar, Ramesh D. Pandit Published in the Asia Oceania J. Obst. Gyn. Vol. 12 No. 2 207-211 Jun 1986
- “Transvesical repair of Vesico-Vaginal fistula” Reshma R. Rao, R. P. Soonawala. Published in the Journal of Obst. Gyn. of India, Vol. XXXVI No. 3, Jun 1986, pp 550-551.
- “The Mini-pill, a contraceptive for lactating women” by Reshma Rao, D. N. Patel, Armin Jamshedji, published in Journal of Obst. & Gyn. of India, Vol. XXXYI No. 3 Jun 1986, pp 505-511.