Dr Nilen Shah is renowned in the field of Orthopedics with vast experience of more than 20 years.
M.B.B.S. D.Orth, M.S. Orth, ( Gold Medallist ), M Ch Orth (U.K.)
Dr Nilen Shah is specailly skilled in Joint Replacement & Minimally Invasive Subvastus Techniques.
- Dr. Hiranandani Entrance Prize for the highest marks amongst the new entrants at the Topiwala National Medical College, Bombay.
- Distinctions in the subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry and Forensic Medicine and Toxicology,during the undergraduate medical career
- Second Prize in the annual Competitive Leprosy Examination held in August 1985.
- Bombay University Merit Scholarship for the degree of Master of Surgery.(Orthopaedics)
- For standing First at Master of Surgery at the University of Bombay, the Dr. Deepak L. Kothari Gold Medal and Dr. M.V. Sant Prize.