DrR. H. Chauhan is renowned in the field of Orhopedics with vast experience of 25 years and specialized in Arthroscopy and Knee Joint Replacements
M.B.B.S.,M.S. (Orthopaedics),D.N.B. (Orthopaedics),D.N. B. (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
He has vast experience of 25 years and specialized in Arthroscopy and Knee Joint Replacements
Dr R. H. Chauhan had pen following
- Tribal lengthening by ‘Z’ osteotomy using Andersons apparatus”. Indian Journal of Disability and Rehanblijtation, Jan 1987: Vol I
- “Surgical Management of Post Polio Paralysis of Ankle and Food : An Overview” Corp, India, Vol.5: May 1990: Pg. 47
- “Vertebral End Plate Fracture presenting as Prolapsed intervertebral disc”. Accepted for publication by the Bombay Hospital Journal of Post-Graduate Medicine.
- Indian Orthopaedic 32nd Annual Conference, New Delhi, Oct 87
- Western India Regional Orthopaedic Conference, Bombay, Nov 87
- This was awarded “Best Paper” Award and A.A. Mehta Gold Medal at the 32nd Indian Orthopaedic Annual Confernece,. New Delhi, Oct 87
Research papers :
- Developing calipers made of high density polyethylene, carbon fibre, glassfibre for lightness, strength, low economics and cosmetic acceptability in association with the Development of Aeronautical Engineering, IIT, Powal, since 1991.
- Use of the circular external fixator for reconstruction of limbs and development of newer parts for the same.
Dr R. H . Chauhan had won following Prices :
- Recipient of “Best Paper” Award and A.A. Mehta Gold Medal at the 32nd Indian Orthopaedic Annual Conference, New Delhi, October 1987
- Recipient of “Young Surgeons Forum” Award in 1995 be Western India Regional Orthopaedic Conference for original research with the lizarov system (Circular external fixation of bones and joints)