Dr Mahinoor Desai is renowned in the field of Plastic Surgery with vast experience of 15 years and specialized in Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Craniofacial surgery
D.N.B. Plastic Surgery , M.S. Gen. Surgery
Fellowship in Department of Microvascular surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
Fellowship in Department of Craniofacial Surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
She has vast experience of 15 years Microvascular , Craniofacial , Aesthetic Surgery.
Dr Mahinoor Desai pen a Research / Article / Journal Paper on :
1. Mokal NJ and Desai MF, A simple innovation for improving the donor site scar of the Abbe flap, Journal of Cleft Lip Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies – JCLPCA (2014), Vol 1 Issue 1 pg 62-64.
2. Mokal NJ, Ghalme AN, Kothari DS, Desai MF, The use of the temporoparietal fascia flap in various clinical scenarios : a review of 71 cases,Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery -IJPS (2013), Vol 46 Issue 3 pg 493-501.
3. Mokal NJ, Desai MF, Sawant P, Re-inventing the technique of tongue-lip adhesion in Pierre Robin sequence, Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery - JPRAS (2013), 67(3):415-7.
4. Mokal NJ and Desai MF, "Dimple"-matically correct - Revisiting the technique for the creation of a chin dimple, Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery -IJPS (2012), Vol 45 Issue 1 pg 144 - 47.
5. Mokal NJ and Desai MF, Titanium Mesh Reconstruction of Orbital Roof Fracture with Traumatic Encephalocele: A Case Report and Review of Literature, Journal of Cranial Maxillofacial Trauma and Reconstruction – CMTR (2012);vol 5 Issue 1 pg11–18
6. Mokal NJ and Desai MF, Calvarial reconstruction using Medpor cranial hemispheres
Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery -IJPS (2011), Vol 44 Issue 3 pg 417-426.
7. Mokal NJ, Desai MF. Secondary correction of post-traumatic craniofacial deformities. J Craniofac Surg 2014; 25(5):1658-64.
Reserach Article :
1. A Clinico-Pathological Study of Breast Abcesses in a Rural Population – With a
Comparison of Different Therapeutic Options
Year of submission of thesis: December 2006
2. The Significance of Alterations in the Abdominal Compartment Pressures caused by
Abdominoplasty as a Predictive Value fro Possible Post-operative Complications
Year of submission of thesis: July 2010