Dr. Adit Shah is renowned in the field of Dentistry & Maxillo Facial Surgery specialised in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics with vast experience of 10 years
B.D.S , M.D.S. Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
He had a vast experience of 10 years.
- Honorary Consultant at Bhatia Hospital
- Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder of iAligners
Articles Published in Newspapers
Column on “The Adult Guide To Braces” published on 19/09/2016 in Mumbai Mirror (also Pune, Ahmedabad and Bangalore editions)
Articles Published in various Peer-Reviewed Journals
Romina M Kapadia, Adit P Shah, Shamil D Diyora, Vandana J Rathva. Non-surgical treatment of skeletal class III malocclusion. British Medical Journal Case Reports2014; doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-202326.
- Dr. Adit P Shah et al. The role of plaster models as an essential diagnostic tool in current orthodontic practice. Vol 3. Issue 3. September 2013.
Attended various national subject Conferences, PG conventions, symposiums and CDE programs.
- 46th Indian Orthodontic Conference at Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh from 22nd September to 25th September 2011.
- Gujarat Orthodontic Study Group at Karnavati School of Dentistry on 6th November 2011.
- Ortho Mantra organized by Goa Orthodontic Study Group from 19th November to 20th November 2011.
- Meet The Elite programme organized by M.G.M. Dental College Navi Mumbai from 27th to 29th July 2012.
- CDE Programme on Computer applications in various disciplines of dentistry and hands-on course in cephalometric software on 22nd September 2012 at Manubhai Dental College.
- CDE Programme on Current Trends In Orthodontic Diagnosis at Karnavati School of Dentistry on 13th and 14th October 2012.
- CDE Programme on “Enhancing the smile: The Master’s way” on 21/10/2012 at Faculty of dental science, Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad.
- 8TH Asian Pacific orthodontic conference & 47th Indian orthodontic conference from 29/11/2012 to 02/12/2012 at New Delhi.
- CDE programme “TRANSFORMING ORTHODONTICS” on 19/01/2013 at K. M. Shah Dental College & Hospital.
- 17th IOS P.G. Students’ Convention from 28/02/2013 to 03/03/2013 at Dr. T.M.A. Pai International Convention Centre, Mangalore.
- CDE programme “IN SEARCH OF EXCELLENCE – AN IBO PRESENTATION” on 26/03/2013 at Hotel Fortune Landmark, Ahmedabad.
- CDE Programme on Hands-on Workshop on Lingual orthodontics from 21st to 23rd June 2013.
- 48th Indian orthodontic conference from 22/11/2013 to 24/12/2013 at Ahmedabad.
Scientific Poster Presented
- Presented Poster on “Use of CBCT in Orthodontics” at Gyandeep 2012 at K.M. Shah Dental College and Hospital on 16th-18th February 2012.
- Presented Poster on “Maxillary Expansion by using Modified Ni-Ti Expander- A Case Report” at CDE Programme on “Enhancing the smile: The Master’s way” on 21/10/2012 at Faculty of dental science, Dharmsinh desai university, Nadiad.
- Presented Poster on “Forsus- The Fatigue Resistant Device” at 8TH Asian Pacific orthodontic conference & 47th Indian orthodontic conference from 29/11/2012 to 02/12/2012 at New Delhi.
Scientific Paper Presented
- Presented Table Clinic on “Various treatment modalities of class II malocclusion” at Gyandeep 2012 at K.M. Shah Dental College and Hospital on 16th-18th February 2012.
- Presented Paper on “Diagnosis without Plaster Models-Are we there yet?” at 17th IOS P.G. Students’ Convention from 28/02/2013 to 03/03/2013 at Dr. T.M.A. Pai International Convention Centre, Mangalore.